About College of Pharmacy
- Graduate pharmacists competent to meet the pharmaceutical services needs of the population
- Engagement in community programs
- Conduct scientific pharmaceutical research
- Provide competitive postgraduate programs in all pharmaceutical disciplines
- Promote health awareness among the public
- Encourage lifelong learning through accredited continuous education programs.
Effective Pharmaceutical education and training with active contribution towards scientific research to meet the pharmaceutical services to the society.
To become a preeminent College of Pharmaceutical education locally, regionally, and internationally.
Welcome to the college of Pharmacy, Riyadh Elm University. Our Nationally accredited five-year professional degree program leading to the Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences Degree combines motivational and engaging basic science and clinical courses, that begin to shape the students as practitioners, and concludes with 6 months of diverse professional practice experiences in different patient care settings, pharmaceutical industry, drug regulatory affairs, scientific research, and community service.
These experiences shall prepare our graduates for fulfilling careers in a yet diverse pharmaceutical care settings that meets the needs of the National Job Market.
Apart from the study, the college provides the opportunity to students to take part in the Co-Curricular activities which includes personality development by sharpen their communication skills and expression skills. The students through co-curricular activities learn essential ethical values, discipline and life ethics.
Dr. Hana Al Khabbaz
Dean, College of Pharmacy