Riyadh Elm University one year (1) Implant Diploma awarded on a successful completion of this course is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education.
About Implant Diploma
This Implant Diploma Program is a one year (1) program leading to a certificate in Implant Dentistry. The program offers the trainee – dentist, a postgraduate dental education in implant surgery and prosthetics. The trainee, on successful completion of the program, should be able to diagnose, treat and manage implant cases as part of comprehensive treatment options.
The training staffs in the program include eminently qualified Oral Surgeons, Prosthodontists, Restorative Dentists, Radiologists, Periodontists, Dental Technology and Implantologists. The availability of these specialists assures the quality of the program.
Design of the Program and its Implementation in four (4) quarters as follows:
- The curriculum of the program.
- Location of the courses during the training period.
- Time Table.
- Course Outline and Description.
Follow up and maintain the treatment that has been completed for the patient.
Mission of the Program
- Preparing dentists to become more competent in the art and science of advanced implant dentistry.
- Improving the oral health and well being of dental patients and the society thru didactic, practical clinic sessions and research.
- Assuring at any time that these activities are consistent with the Mission of Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy.
Vision of the Program
For Online Admission
To find out registration steps for each College.