Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy (RCSDP) is a privately supported post-secondary educational institution located in Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The College was officially granted approval in February 2004 by the Ministry of Higher Education of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to offer professional baccalaureate degree programs in Dentistry, Dental Hygiene, Dental Assisting, Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Technology.
The College is open to all applicants who meet the admission requirements regardless of nationality, age, and gender. Instructional sessions are separately held for males and females. The College is not just an institution of courses, classrooms, laboratories, library facilities and offices. It is basically made up of people who aspire to make significant contributions to the health of the community, the country, and the world at large. The students may expect to find friendly academic and administrative staff who are committed to the noble goal of making available the best quality education that the College could offer in dentistry, pharmacy, medical laboratory technology and other allied health sciences.
It was in 2008 that the College got the approval and accreditation both from Ministry of Higher Education and the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties to start the Postgraduate Dental Studies for the Master of Science Degree in Dentistry and the Competency Certificate in Dental Specialties. It was also in 2008 when the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties granted accreditation and approval for the RCDP to operate as the training center for the Saudi Board programs in different specialties.
teaching, excellent training, outstanding research and provision of quality care
for the society.
To become one of
the most preeminent higher educational institutions of learning locally,
regionally and internationally.
- Graduating competent health professionals to meet the needs of the society.
- Participating in integrated services in health specialties to the society.
- Engaging in scientific research in health disciplines that benefit the society.
- Providing graduate study programs in health specialties.
- Developing disease prevention and health promotion programs for the community in cooperation with other health professionals.
- Providing continuing education programs for health professionals in various specialties
through conferences, meetings and workshops.